1. Memphis WAS my home, probably always will be.
2. I'm an asshole, but there are worse things that I could be.
3. I know more about wine, beer and liquor that any non-drinker should.
4. I believe that money makes good people better and bad people worse.
5. If you're going to waste my time at least make it entertaining.
Reblogged from gthegentleman
"You know, I gotta say when I first started working on Inception, some of the drawings they showed me of their ideas for that character was, uh, sort of schlubby, sort of like, well, he’s the tech guy, he runs the machines, you know, so maybe he should be wearing some sneakers and a plaid shirt et cetera and I was like ‘No, no, no.’
This guy is in charge of making sure everything goes right. The Cobb character that Leonardo DiCaprio played, he’s like the artist and this guy’s like the producer. So, uh, I thought of my friend Jared, who is a theatre producer by day and he’s a very spiffy dresser.
And I was like, ‘No, I want tailored suits and I want to slick back my hair, I want this guy to seem like he’s meticulous, like he pays very close attention to detail.’”
Reblogged from highcouncilofthetimelords